Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The essence of Christmas

Christmas, what does it mean to me? And now, every single days, we are happy to celebrate again this Christmas season, which we celebrate the birthday of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
I feel the essence of Christmas! I'm so very happy ang love this Christmas because of my parents, relatives and friends who are always there to my side. My parents, my brother and my sister who are always to the rescue if I need them, especially when I have a little bit problems like my assignment and project. We aqe helping each other to prepare for the Noche Buena. We must give love to each and everyone. Forgive and forget those person who hurt you. Share the blessings that you have. And most especially, love your neighbors as you love yourself.
Have a blessed Merry Christmas to us!

1 comment: